Sunday, July 25, 2010

Hati oh hati...

Bila malam menjelma..kesepian membaluti diri..mulalah aku nak berpuisi...
Hasilnya...


My heart is like a whore..

For i've given it t many men..especially him..

9 of ten parts of my heart..
I've given to him..
Without questions..without expectations..

With only one exception..

The only thing i've ever asked for..

The only thing i've ever expected..

Was for his love in return..

But without exception..without fail..

He took my heart..

Crumpled it up..and threw it away..

Like my love was worthless..a simple piece of trash..

Something that was easily and frequently discarded..

So now..pieces of my heart are floating around..

Like pieces of paper tumbling in the wind..

And i have to gather them up..

But some of them will be lost forever..

Some of them..i will never be able to find again..

But those pieces that i do regain..

I will try to put back together with what remains..

So..my fragmented heart will once again be whole..

For now..i realize that it isn't worthless..

My love is valuable..priceless..

And i'm saving it for someone who will treasure it..

Who will treat it like a special gift..

That i've given to him and no one else..

And i hope that he will forgive me..

For the pieces that i gave away before..

And i hope..

One day..

I will find the right 'him'...




1 NOTA CINTA:

zieya_ishak said...

amboi, gla jiwang aih...haha

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates