Monday, November 01, 2010

My little sister...

Just now I had a short conversation with my little sister..the youngest one..heheh..sorta funny..bg aku laa..

It went like this..in her own words..

Sis-Dadddy..when u have lots of money..u have to build a room for me..but i think..i want my own room now..

Abah(tgh bz watching tv)-ok ok~

Sis-Erm..daddy..i want a very big room..ok??

Abah-Why?? I think u're too small to have a big room..

Sis-I know..i know..Cant u see i have lots of toys?i want to put them all in my room..so i think i need a very big room..

Abah-Ok~

Sis-My room must be pink..the fan..the lights..everything is pink!(dgn mata bling bling~)Do u hear me daddy??

Abah-yes yes~woudnt u be afraid of sleeping by yourself?(watching man u vs liverpool..mmg tk lekang mata dr tv..huhu)

Sis-no no no~~i'm big enough to sleep alone~i have my toys with me..n if i'm afraid..i will switch on the lights..no problem daddy~

Abah-ok~what else?

Sis-Daddy!one more thing..the switch must be as short as my height..if it's too high..i cant reach it..so how am i going to switch on the lights n the fan?Do u hear me daddy?

Abah-(Gelak besar~)..ok~ok~

Aku-why so suddenly u want to have ur own room?(dahi kerut sepuluh ribu..pelik dgn pmintaan adik aku)

Sis-(sambil bisik kt aku)..Sis..u know..daddy n mummy want to hug hug n kiss kiss..kids cant see!!

aku hanya gelak..abah yang dengar tu terus lepas tawa dia..

hahaha..just imagine..she's just a six-yr-old kid..love her~

2 NOTA CINTA:

Sararara™ said...

omg ! its sooo cute ! hee

Miss Rara said...

hahaha..kind of..but so funny actually..
hahah!

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates